• Vets Perform Life-Saving Surgery On Dog Who Ate Christmas Chocolate

    18 days ago - By iHeart Dogs

    Certain human foods are always hazardous to our furry friends, and the holidays are an especially dangerous time for accidental ingestions. Family meals are often made with harmful ingredients, and there's usually some Christmas candy lying around. So, it's important to keep those treats out of reach to protect pets.
    Unfortunately, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Hugo got a little too curious this Christmas. He found a way to access his family's chocolate coins that they got for Christmas. He ate so much chocolate and foil that he was on the brink of death. Luckily, a veterinary charity...
    Read more ...