• Dog Owner Warns Others After Puppy Nearly Dies From Ingesting Pot At Dog Park

    11 monthes ago - By iHeart Dogs

    When Hannah Puzas brought her two French Bulldogs to a local dog park in Seattle, she had no idea that hours later, one of them would be fighting for his life.
    A little while later, Puzas' 1-year-old pup, named Jaques, began acting lethargic, shaky, and even started dribbling urine. Realizing something was terribly wrong, she rushed him to the nearest emergency clinic.
    Watch a clip on the new story below (warning: it briefly shows Jaques while he was suffering from symptoms):
    A Seattle woman says she had to rush her dog to the emergency vet clinic after he became incredibly sick from...
    Read more ...